Saturday, October 14, 2006

Treasure Hunting





Is it just me or is there something about Garage Sales, Flea Markets and Second Hand Stores that makes your heart skip a beat? I just love (almost) anything second hand, and never fail to find another hidden treasure to squeeze into my home. I don't make it out too often, but when I do, I just can't wait to share all about my fabulous finds. It was the Friday before last, while out with the two best Garage Sale buddies a girl could have (My Mom & Bella) we stopped by a local spot called Sue's Country Barn. They open a couple of times a year, and sell the most fabulous goodies right out of an old rustic but very chic barn. Needless to say I snagged some pretty yummy stuff! As you can see, even Bella had fun browsing. We couldn't ignore the most festive fall set up just outside the entrance. Faithfully as to never miss a photo op, we of course took full advantage of the beautiful scenery, pumpkins and all!

1 comment:

Micayla said...

OMG, these pictures are totally gorgeous!!!