Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Big Funky Button's


Once upon a time during an afternoon shopping trip to my local Walmart. Really, I was there for a purpose, (typically Target is my store of choice), but somehow that day I was drawn to Walmart. In deseparate search of a replacement blade for my Fiskar Rotary Cutter (refer to previous blog post). Of course I found myself crusing the Craft/Fabric area for new and exciting embellies. There they were, staring at me....calling out to me. Ok, so I am a little crazy, but I just couldn't resisit these super adorable buttons and as always I must share my latest fab find. oh, did I mention they come in several colors and styles. "Ahh, the possibilities", she thought. Until my next fab find.......

1 comment:

Kimber-Leigh said...

I love the buttons!!!

Found you at Poppy Ink :)

Cute blog!