Monday, September 24, 2007

Halloween Banner Fun

Here it is, in all it's spooky glory. Wishing a very Happy (early) Halloween to all!!



My Halloween banner kit is now sold out, I am sorry to disappoint. I received a few e-mails and could only fulfill so many. I would like to try something new, please bear with me. If you are interested in future projects including holiday banners, keep reading. I will be creating a Christmas banner of similar sorts, stay tuned for sneak peaks. It will be made mostly of fabric, fun ribbons..... think Vintage-y. It is sure to delight, loaded with glitter galore and festive embellishments!

Send me your name and e-mail addy and I will try and get a list going. Please know there are no promises even this time, as I have already collected many of the items for the banner. Just know that I will do my best to accommodate.

Thanks so much for your support and interest in my projects and designs.... big hugs!

14 comments:

Anne Thompson said...

Hey Jillian! That banner is sooo cute! Can't wait to see the Christmas one! You are sooo creative!

Courtney said...

WOW! SOOOO CUTE!! Wish I could have found your blog sooner! I would LOVE an email about ALL future projects... PLEASE!! My email is cmstabler@yahoo.com THANKS!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad these went over well & I'm not surprised! :)

You're such a busy girl.
I miss "seeing" you. [hint*hint]

Hope you're enjoying your weekend...

susannah said...

hey stranger! very,very cute! so creative!

nicole said...

LOVE IT!!! why am i not surprised that your creations are a hot commodity? i should pay you to do one for me. i don't have this kind of time anymore. hehe.
hope all is well. smiles!!!
nlg

Sharie said...

Your work is so awesome, Jillian!

Kristyn said...

Jillian!

I've missed you around the board lately!

It's really wretched when you find an AWESOME Halloween banner that you MUST have...and then come to find it's sold out! :( I'm trying to accept it...

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Took a peek because someone over at PI mentioned your banners. They are awesome! Be sure to post over there when your Christmas banners are up :)

I enjoyed looking! tera

Anonymous said...

How very fun, such talent !
Please let me know if there is a Christmas one for me !
email at happy2bhome1@cox.net

marilee said...

I found your site thru my sister in law Elizabeth Harris. I would love any banners that you do. Please keep me posted:
marileegarff@yahoo.com

Somebody's Nobody said...

So I have been anxiously awaiting this Christmas banner. I enjoy reading your blog, but where have you been. I've been reading it since linking it awhile back in Poppy Ink. Haven't seen you over there either. boo hoo.

Anonymous said...

Jillian my shweety up date your blog!!!!!!!!
hugs me nicki irvin

Anonymous said...

Wow! This turned out great. So cute...

Jeannette said...

that is too cute!!! I would love for you to email about other fun projects like this. My email is crenshaw_jeannette@yahoo.com Thanks! by the way I LOVE my new bag!!!