Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Did I mention....

that I truly LOVE this time of year! I especially love to decorate bits here and there for Halloween, oooh such fun!


Yep, that's right, I am busy working on a fun Halloween banner. I have jam packed this one with fun goodies, festive ribbons and shiny letters. For those that asked, my goal is to have the banner kits ready to ship in about week. I am working hard to get them done earlier if possible, if you are like me not only do I love fun holiday decor, but I love to display it asap :)

Back to work for now.....

Cheers!

ps. I did indeed make the wreath in my previous post, and have a few for sale. I never really provided details here, but there's still time to get a kit. You can e-mail me at jillguimont@comcast.net if you are interested. Price will be $33.00--a steal!!! :)

1 comment:

Kimber-Leigh said...

good to see you back!