Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!!!

It's no secret, so I just have to say that I have the best friends in the whole world! So incredibly thoughtful and generous!!! Thank you so much to Jenny for the festive Valentine inspired goodies...The most adorable polka-dot flower pot, fabulous rubber stamps from Impress rubber stamps, sparkly pens, frilly trims, cookies and even some fun stuff for Bella (just to name a few)!



A big warm thank you to Susannah for the happy little package she sent filled with beautiful fabric and pom-pom trim, and a stamped image of two sweet little "in love" robots (not pictured...oops!) I Love it all!!!


Both packages of happy were just the pick me up I needed, your generosity and thoughtfulness does not go unoticed, you guys are the best friends a girl could ask for, love ya!

A Happy Valentines Day to all, may your day be filled with all kinds of lovely's!

kiss-kiss...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeppps you have some really nice friends how thoughtful are they???Lucky you Jillian cause you are pretty sweet yourself!!! Loved seeing all this!!! Except your not posting much............devotedly check out your blog every 3rd day!!!! I need to know what your doing!!! Hope you had a nice valentines day! Me I just worked and sorted out some mess that the doctor left me in!! Useless doctors better off to see a nurse I tell ya!!!!
much creativity to you nicole Irvin

susannah said...

kiss kiss back atcha! Glad to see you're back blogging, I was starting to worry about you!

nicole said...

awwwww! that's wonderful! pick-me-up mail is the best, especially from super-thoughtful friends. enjoy the goods!

Kelly Noel said...

lucky girl!! such cute little packages!!

jill said...

Ohhh, yummy! Those little tickets are so cute!

Anonymous said...

:)

Hey! I almost sent you that same red pom pom trim.

(You obviously have good taste in friends.)